Most people make the mistake of not filing a claim within the timeframe stipulated by law. This time period varies from state to state, but in California, the patient has to file a claim within three years from the date of injury, or a year after the plaintiff discovers through the use of reasonable diligence. There are exceptions here, of course, but the law expects you to act promptly as soon as you discover an injury. This is where Niral Patel can help.
Types of Medical Malpractice
Instances where a negligent act can qualify for a lawsuit are:
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose properly.
- Incorrect or unnecessary surgery.
- Prescribing wrong dosage or medication to the patient.
- Operating the wrong part of the body.
- Fatal infections acquired in the healthcare facility.
- Persistent pain post surgery.
- Negligently leaving things inside a patient’s body after surgery.
- Not following up after initiating a treatment.
What Can Niral Patel Do For You?
Medical negligence cases can be very complex, from legal and medical standpoints. Proving a medical negligence injury and winning a claim is more than just finding a personal injury law firm, it’s about having highly seasoned medical malpractice attorneys Santa Ana by your side who is proficient and knowledgeable in malpractice claims.
Having proven medical malpractice attorneys Santa Ana like Niral Patel can make all the difference in your case. Here are some ways in which Niral Patel can help you get the right compensation:
How Common Is Medical Malpractice In Santa Ana?
Medical malpractice is, unfortunately, a reality for many residents in the Santa Ana area. According to recent research, the incidence of medical malpractice in this city is among the highest in California.
Furthermore, the rate of medical malpractice suits brought by Santa Ana residents against doctors and other healthcare providers is also among the highest in the state. This is likely due to the genuine fact that the city has a large population of elderly and vulnerable individuals who may be more susceptible to medical negligence or errors.
It is crucial for everyone in Santa Ana to be aware of their rights when it comes to medical care and to seek legal representation if they have been a victim of medical malpractice.
The Warning Signs Of Medical Malpractice
- Unexpected complications during a medical procedure: Patients should be aware that some medical procedures can have unexpected complications. If the doctor does not explain the potential risks of a procedure and you experience an unexpected complication, it could be a sign of medical malpractice.
- Poor communication between doctor and patient: Doctors should clearly communicate with their patients about their diagnosis and treatment options. If you feel like your doctor is not taking the time to explain things in a way that you understand, or if your doctor is not responsive to your questions and concerns, it could be a sign of medical malpractice.
- Unusual delays in diagnosis or treatment: Delays in diagnosis and treatment can be very dangerous. If you feel like your doctor is not taking your condition seriously or is delaying treatment, it could be a sign of medical malpractice.
- Unnecessary procedures or tests: If your doctor recommends a procedure or test that you are uncomfortable with or do not believe is necessary, it could be a sign of medical malpractice.
- Wrong medications or incorrect dosage: If your doctor prescribes the wrong medication or gives you an incorrect dosage, it could be a sign of medical malpractice.
WHY HIRE A MEDICAL MALPRACTICE ATTORNEY?
If you are considering inducing a medical malpractice claim, you should consult with a Medical Malpractice Lawyer. They can assist you in filing the proper claim in order to obtain the best possible outcome in your case. Are you unsure if you should employ an attorney for your case? Here are some of the reasons why hiring a medical malpractice attorney may be the best option for you.
So What To Do If You Are A Victim Of Medical Malpractice
Medical malpractice can really have devastating consequences for patients & their families. If you/loved one has been affected by medical malpractice in the Santa Ana area, there are important steps you can take to protect your rights and seek justice. Here are five essential steps to take if you are a victim of medical malpractice:
- Gather Information: If you suspect that you may have been a victim(prey) of medical malpractice, it is crucial that you collect as much information as possible about the incident. This includes notes, reports, and documents related to the medical treatment you received, as well as any evidence of harm that may have been caused by medical negligence.
- Contact our Experienced Attorney: A medical malpractice attorney with expertise in the Santa Ana area can help protect your rights and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. Our knowledgeable attorney can review your case and provide advice on the best course of action for you.
- File a Claim: If your case meets the legal criteria for medical malpractice, we can help you file a claim(case) against the negligent parties. The claim will state why the healthcare provider was negligent, what type of harm was suffered, and the amount of compensation that is being sought.
- Seek Treatment: It is crucial to seek proper medical treatment for any injuries caused by medical malpractice. This can include both physical and mental health treatments.
- Contact Medical Board: In some cases, filing a complaint with the relevant state medical board may be necessary in order to seek justice. Our attorney can provide advice on how to proceed with this process.
No matter what type of medical malpractice you are facing, having our experienced attorney on your side is essential. Our experienced medical malpractice attorney Santa Ana can help you comprehend your legal rights & make sure you are fairly compensated for any harm you may have suffered.
Contact Niral Patel Law Firm Today to Get Legal Help
No matter how complex your case may seem, Niral Patel can help. A highly experienced medical malpractice attorney Santa Ana, he has helped others to find a way even in the most complicated of situations. He can help you move forward with your claim and get your life back on track.
Contact Niral Patel today to schedule a free consultation. Call us at 8057489317 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.